- Istanbul Bar
- Okan University Law School, Associate Professor Civil Litigation
- International Bar Association
- Marmara University, Institute of Social Sciences, Ph.D. in Private Law, 2009
- Golden Gate University, International Legal Studies LL.M., 2002
- Marmara University Faculty of Law, LL.B., 1998
Dr. Okan Gündüz is one of the two founding partners of Ünsal Gündüz Law Firm.
Prior to establishing Ünsal Gündüz, for more than fifteen years Gündüz conducted his own legal practice and worked at a major Istanbul law firms, where he was heading the Dispute Resolution and Corporate Practice Groups.
Gündüz has a extensive knowledge and experience in complex commercial litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution, corporate law, M&A, commercial law, real estate, employment law and competition law.
In addition to his distinguished law practice, Gündüz also teaches civil procedure law and enforcement & bankruptcy law at universities and maintains a strong connection with jurisprudence.
Gündüz is the author of the book, “Case Management in Civil Procedure Law”.
Gündüz speaks English and Turkish.